Tuesday, July 24, 2012

From YiaYia, With Love

Proudly Announcing My New Book...
Poetry for Young Children

Written and Illustrated
by 
Mary A. Blair 


My book will be available within a month!
Orders being taken now!  


Great gifts for:
Baby Showers
Baby Arrivals
Birthdays
Baptisms
Grandparents
NEW Grandparents
Stocking Stuffers


60 poems, 36 pages, paperback
Price:  $9.95
Shipping to anywhere in the US:  $3 per book


Orders taken via my blog comments or email:  yiayiaspoetry@gmail.com

THANK YOU for your support!!!!

1 comment:

  1. What a wonderful book to share with young children! Love the stories each poem tells... and cute little pictures that go with it. I look forward to sharing this with my new grandson, James! Beautiful job! Thank you for sharing your beautiful work!
    Ann Smith

    ReplyDelete